● Phosphorus (P) water-solubility (95.2%).
● Dust free technology
● Phosphorus (P) stimulates root
● Phosphorus (P) improves flower
formation and seed production and promotes more uniform and earlier crop maturity.
● Presence of Sulphur (S) affects protein synthesis, stimulates plant enzyme activities.
● Presence of Boron (B) and Zinc (Zn) in formulations
A compound/mineral fertilizer Fertilizer which contains all necessary macro elements – nitrogen (N), phosphorous (P), potassium (K) and secondary macro element sulphur (S). It is intended for the nutrition of various plant species, especially those with increased requirements for potassium and phosphorus.
● Better utilization of phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) in the period of vegetation.
● Phosphorus (P) component of very high-water solubility 90%.
● Presence of sulphur (S) affects protein synthesis, stimulates plant enzyme activities, but it is also vital in nitrogen metabolism of plants
● Significant influence on the formation of qualitative and quantitative characteristics of the fruit
Even distribution of nutrients (N, P, K, S), better absorption which leads to uniformity in plant growth & development and higher yields
Nitrogen (N) in ammonium form is absorbed directly by plants and it is more difficult to be leached from soil The presence of Sulphur (S) has an impact on protein synthesis, stimulates plant enzymes and activities needed in photosynthesis, chlorophyll formation and nitrogen fixation.
All fruits and vegetable crops, and for all soil types